…and learn at the same time.
Feeling Responsive is my first theme which I let into the world. It’s built on work and knowledge of others. While I am still designing it, you read about whats behind this theme in the – hopefully – near future.
- Responsive Gallery, Videos, Grid, Typography,…
- 100% GitHub Pages friendly
- Easy editable navigation, footer and social media links
- Language Ready – just translate one file.
- Lots of possibilities to customize it to your needs
- Lots of different headers
- Various post formats to let your content shine
- Uses Jekyll 3.0
- Multiple possibilities to use images in different ways
- Fine typography
- Play Video and Audio with Mediaelement.js
I got inspired by…
Michael Rose and his fabulous themes for jekyll. Authors of A List Apart and Smashing Magazine since 2002. GitHub and how they built such a habitat for cooperation worldwide. Automattic and how they built a fantastic community around WordPress. And many, many more…
Please make Feeling Responsive yours and if you like it, please link back to my homebase Phlow. That would be awesome.